I Like The Idea Of Addons Like Tuned Carburettor
I am a fan of buffing a killers power big time but reducing they're speed to 110% to compensate, almost like an alternate version of them. Perhaps they could even make some killers 115% but nerfing them as well. If done right I think it could be great. Obviously Tuned Carburettor sucks, especially considering Billys older addons did the same thing without the debuff. I'll make some hypotheticals for some killers. Let me know if you have any ideas for other killers.
Ghost Face
Stalks 50% Faster and Wraith Shroud recovery is reduced by half. Takes longer to be revealed.
Trapper
Trapper will gain a trap every 30 seconds.
Freddy
Survivors can now enter a state called R.E.M Sleep after falling regular asleep. Fog will be way thicker and objective speed will be reduced by 25%.
Comments
I feel like you don't really get how weak it actually makes you to lose that 5% movement speed on a mouse 1 killer. The trapper getting traps would make him extremely overpowered. where would he be getting traps from?
I understand how bad a 110% m1 killer is. Thats why I buffed them to hell. Trapper would get his Traps from around the map, this wouldn't apply to traps he already set. I don't feel like you can say "Changes like that would make them terrible" and immediately follow it up with "Thats OP" Cause thats kinda the point. Giving a character a massive downside in exchange for a massive upside.