Ranking and Matchmaking is Broken

I love playing this game as both killer and survivor but I am tired of getting matched with swfs that a way better than my skill level. I don't want to continue playing the game when this happens and is very frustrating. The only way to fix my frustration is for you all to reimplement the new MMR as it was working for me. If not, the only other option is for me to quit playing the game. I know I am not alone but I am tired of making red ranks feel good about how great they are. It's not fun and throw in their throwing it in my face when the win, it just isn't fun. I'm sorry to be so down on the game but I would say 90% of my killer games I am outmatched. Please help!

Comments

  • If/when they fix the mmr they probably will re-enable it.

  • Yeah, when I play killer I'm rank 9 and I constantly get paired up against red ranks. It's pretty frustrating and I thought maybe if I started playing survivor again I'd get easy killers--nope. Yellow - green ranks I got paired up against rank 20s that spent every match camping while being paired with teammates who didn't know how to counter it and now I'm rank 7 so I get red rank killers every match.