Yay for unbreakable
Had a survivor game where Myers was basically owning us, and got to stage there were 2 of us left with my other survivor was hooked and I was on last hook. Could have let survivor die and go for hatch, but I foolishly went on for save, got the save but as expected was knocked down. The killer though thought I've got this so left me on floor and went after last survivor I saved.
Let's just say I crawled to spot of overgrowth and recovered, whilst last survivor got hooked. Whilst recovering Myers came back for me and "lost" me. Ha! Thanks to unbreakable I made a dash for it and found the hatch. :-)
The killer was obviously very good and expected a 4 kill so yay!!!
Let's just say I crawled to spot of overgrowth and recovered, whilst last survivor got hooked. Whilst recovering Myers came back for me and "lost" me. Ha! Thanks to unbreakable I made a dash for it and found the hatch. :-)
The killer was obviously very good and expected a 4 kill so yay!!!
Comments
YES!
Unbreakabill for the win! I have had so many times Unbreakable won the game for me or my teammates. ^^
Yay, free escape granted by hatch and pressing a button