Lobby Dodging Impossible?

I cannot dodge lobbies. I see a group I don't like or item setups that are trash, I leave the lobby and connect right back into it. I always hear people talking about dodging lobbies but I have never been able to dodge a lobby. Am I doing something wrong?

Comments

  • Leaving a lobby doesn’t prevent you from reloading back into that same lobby... you’ll have to be patient and wait 30-45-60sec before readying up again, then you should get a fresh lobby.

    I’ve seen ppl reloaded into the same lobby 4-5 times. Jus gotta wait a little bit.

  • @Xyvielia said:

    Leaving a lobby doesn’t prevent you from reloading back into that same lobby... you’ll have to be patient and wait a 30-45-60sec before readying up again, then you should get a fresh lobby.

    I figured it was something like that, but it seems to be longer than that for me.