Why don't we have a dentist skin?
Just out of random curiosity who hates going to the dentist. I don't think I need to ask this because we all do and are terrified of the dentist they pull our teeth out, make us uncomfortable, I'm just suprised we haven't had a dentist skin. I'm thinking about all of this due to the fact I got two of my teeth pulles out today for my braces and the dentist I went to seemed it was a good idea to numb my entire face and make it painful all the more while, and its been over what 7 hours or so when all they had to do is yank two teeth out, really!? I'm in alot of pain right now but I'm doing better than before, but its still very painful. We need a dentist themed skin in this game for the killer because lets be real dentists are monsters and are brutal in every way shape or form. This is satire however so don't take this literally, but still why don't we have a dentist themed skin for killer?
Comments
If a killer comes near me brandishing a tooth I'm DCing before I ######### hurl. I can't deal with that #########, swear to god. This idea is cool but I cannot deal with teeth and I feel queasy thinking about it
A dentist skin is actually a very good idea for Doctor.
Yeah I thought either doctor or nurse
Yeah the next time I hear I have to have surgery peformed on my teeth I'm bringing hell upon them, No one does [BAD WORD] to my teeth except me. I hated dentist since I was little I will forever hate them even now they are sick and evil.
It'd be a success.
It would be and play with the phobias we have for dentists