A Suggestion for "Conditional Sets" and Other Accessories
Hello! I am a very big fan of a lot of cosmetics in the game, and I own (almost) every Nea cosmetic released at the moment because I like to play with the different mixtures of cosmetics. The addition of "sets" have made the additions of some really cool outfits possible, including the one that Nea has! However, there is one problem I have with these sets that is incredibly disappointing: The heads in the sets are also limited to the sets.
I understand that when the other two pieces are equipped, the respective head should also be equipped. My issue is that some heads clearly do not depend on the other pieces of the outfit to look good and correct. For example, Nea's set has her hood up, meaning that the hoodie may look glitchy if combined with other hairstyles. However, the icon gives off the impression that her head is fully modeled and should be able to be used with other cosmetics.
I suggest that sets like Nea's should be "conditional sets". These sets would have 1 piece that don't require the other 2 pieces to be worn, but they would still require the 1 piece to be used when the 2 others are chosen.
Similarly, you should be able to use Jane's headpiece from her set with her other cosmetics. Unlike Nea's set, there is no hood or any other piece from her clothes that connect the head to the other pieces. There is no good reason this shouldn't be a two-piece set. All it does is limit players' cosmetic options, and that makes this skin less enticing to buy and less interesting to use.
These sets and others like them should be broken up a bit. Especially Cheryl's uncommon and rare sets. The rare set should be a 2 piece, and the uncommon sets should be completely broken up. Doing that would make her and the others I mentioned much more fun to use and customize and would perfect the sets concept.
One more thing: The crown from the anniversary event floats behind the character's head and could float behind them regardless of cosmetic during the event when you got the crown from a pedestal. It's really lame how you need to have the character's default head to have that floating behind you. An extra cosmetic option that allows for "trinkets" like the crown to be worn with any cosmetic would be fantastic. Maybe certain things like face-masks could be taken on and off too!
Comments