Struggle Button Mashing
This isn't fun and it hurts my finger. People have been complaining about this for years. It is not fun. CHANGE IT PLEASE, THANKS
This isn't fun and it hurts my finger. People have been complaining about this for years. It is not fun. CHANGE IT PLEASE, THANKS
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hate it too but they say were not meant to mash the button we are meant to hit the button to a rhythm something like that.
I play many rhythm games for years this not DDR.
Personally I think it should rely on skill checks. Hitting good or great skill checks will keep you alive.
They say we should hit it to a rhythm? Then why not demonstrate what rhythm you're supposed to press it at. We don't know so we're forced to mash it. I'm not exactly going to risk losing a game by guessing at what rhythm I'm supposed to be pushing the button at, so I have to mash the button and it makes my finger ache.
Games aren't supposed to literally make your fingers ache.