Nice try Kate, but you can't cosplay yourself that's cheating ! ๐ Looks fire ๐ฅ
@Jay_elTuga said:Nice try Kate, but you can't cosplay yourself that's cheating ! ๐ Looks fire ๐ฅ
@Jay_elTuga said:
DAMN! Uhm, you know, I got some stuff to do around the campfire, Imma be back in a sec!
uhm... Bearerine Denson here too? vote up hehe
@liviu1911 said:uhm... Bearerine Denson here too? vote up hehe
@liviu1911 said:
I. AM. EVERYWHERE.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nice try Kate, but you can't cosplay yourself that's cheating ! ๐ Looks fire ๐ฅ
DAMN! Uhm, you know, I got some stuff to do around the campfire, Imma be back in a sec!
uhm... Bearerine Denson here too? vote up hehe
I. AM. EVERYWHERE.