What you think about this build ?
I just discovered it and it looks really great, I think it will be perfect combined with the perk of the new Blight killer..
I just discovered it and it looks really great, I think it will be perfect combined with the perk of the new Blight killer..
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No gen defense so you're gonna have to be on point with chases or its gg.
0 info perks 0 gen perks. full on anti-loop build is pretty much a meme and useless if the teams you go against do gens. This will only work against casuals really
Maybe delete the spirit and billy perk for anti gen? 50/50
If you are playing "competitively" this build doesn't really help The Blight. I would probably only keep Spirit Fury as it gives you options in chase. The Blight's power focuses on getting places fast and chases. I would recommend putting on Save the Best for Last. You are going to be hitting a lot of people as Blight. This will help in the chase for sure.
Other perks that will probably work well on him.
Make your Choice: If you want quick downs this will be a good perk on him. You can get far away for people to take off the hook and then use your power to get back fast.
Devour Hope: Like Make your Choice, you can get away from the hook fast and come back for the kill.
Pop Goes the Weasel: This killer will excel on get downs fast. That means you will have more opportunity to use PGTW.
Surveillance: Can travel fast to get back to Gens being touched.
Discordance: Can travel fast to get back to gens and disrupt multiple survivors.
Infectious Fright: Can proceed to snowball and down multiple survivors quickly. Especially if you are using STBFL
Tinkerer: You get information and are also undetectable. Can move fast to get back to the Gen and surprise the survivors.
I'm all Ears: Will significantly help in chase to know how to position yourself.
Surge: Again, will help with decreasing Gens.
Nooo, the new killer not interest me lol, but the perk of Blight for block pallets yes ! ๐