Hit Validation System does not work

I still get tons of hits through the pallets. It is as infuriating as it used to be. Nothing changed.

Comments

  • Wasn't it disabled last week?

  • @BlindMole said:

    Wasn't it disabled last week?

    I don't know, but if it wasn't, the whole job developers have done to improve unfair hits right now is rather detrimental than wortful (Huntress is broken again).

  • It is disabled currently.

    also its server sided hit validation, it survivor sided. If survivor has a bad connection, hits like that may still occur I think, it won’t make lag go completely, it will just be a system that’s more fair and not as killer sided

  • It was bugged (just like the MMR) so they decided to turn it off..

  • I have never been unfairly hit through a pallet before. but during and after they turned the hit validation off I always get hit unfairly through pallets. dbd just seems to be a lot more laggy than before

  • Its a joke, I'm constantly being hit through pallet's, and through windows with fast vaults. This game is four years old its so pathetic, just literally played a game where the killer got two free downs on me. Will this game ever have consistent gameplay, I wonder.

  • @KateDunson said:

    It was bugged (just like the MMR) so they decided to turn it off..

    Well yeah, it was a beta test. They made it very clear the system wasn’t done.

  • You're not really being hit "through" the pallet, on the Killer's screen you haven't even thrown it yet. Don't worry, we miss just as many hits for a similar reason when you drop pallets.

  • They implemented Hit Validation without increasing their Servers speed.

    I don't know what they're thinking since Latency is the reason for the unfair hits.

  • @Aztreonam78 said:

    I still get tons of hits through the pallets. It is as infuriating as it used to be. Nothing changed.

    You gotta understand that it probably looked right on someone's screen. I see people complain about that in my games, but the hits look perfect to me.