I've noticed it too. Every game on groaning for me has been like that. I saw 2 and I thought wow that's bad. Then I saw the third one and I was like, what a joke.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've seen them close like that before - but not 3 of them together. That's insane. Especially since there is only 5 available
I've never seen 2 so close together let alone 3. Most often they're quite far away that seems like a bug that needs to get fixed.
i have seen the exact 3 totems placement for my yesterday's game right after the new patch.
"Improved totem placement in various maps"... MEH
Maybe they thought" Nobody will think we are stupid enough to put 3 totems so close, they won't search for the third"
Hi Swiftblade131,
Thank you for the report. We're aware of the issue and we are looking into it.
Cheers!
Shelby
I've noticed it too. Every game on groaning for me has been like that. I saw 2 and I thought wow that's bad. Then I saw the third one and I was like, what a joke.