Redemption Codes?
Hi I might just be slow but the redemption code says it works on Xbox but I can't seem to figure out how to redeem the codes on console? Sorry if this is actually something obvious and I'm missing something.
Hi I might just be slow but the redemption code says it works on Xbox but I can't seem to figure out how to redeem the codes on console? Sorry if this is actually something obvious and I'm missing something.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Go into the in game store menu and "redeem code" should be in the upper right part.
Thank you so much I must be really tired to have missed that
No worries. Enjoy the Bloodpoints. ^_^
Remember to use both ENTITYPLEASED and ENTITYDISPLEASED codes for a bonus BP ๐
ENTITYPLEASED ok, but ENTITYDISPLEASED what is it ?