Shut Up and Take my Money!
PRETTY GOOD JOB on these skins, im not sure if they will look this good in game, but they will probably be very close to that, i'll definitely buy that last one (im almost sure its a very rare set, only available for Auric Cells).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1FSS-k9UhE
Comments
..
sexy kimono
spirit has great asian booty, just needed a bigger breasts
The kimono is awesome. They did a great job matching the torn fabric to the slashes in her body.
lol
Geisha outfit still have hairs sticking up when it shouldn't, its a bug
must buy for me also but they need to fix it
She's actually genuinely terrifying! I love it
Looks really good, now I just wish she would be strong too
Well, I just turned 30, and basically got tons of gift cards to psn store, so guessing 95% of it will go to buy more cells.
Just such a great looking character. They really did well on her and the beautiful map.
Atleast I have recruited a few friends, and they are terrible, so even if she isnt as good as people say, I can haunt them in kyf