Blood Fury
Switch and PS4
A few times when I've been playing Oni recently, my power bar will become completely full, but I won't be able to activate blood fury or absorb any more blood
N/A
Every 10 games or so
Tagged:
Pending
Switch and PS4
A few times when I've been playing Oni recently, my power bar will become completely full, but I won't be able to activate blood fury or absorb any more blood
N/A
Every 10 games or so
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This just happened to me. I was at Lery's and I only got to use it twice before it bugged out. Everyone escaped and I depipped.
Not much you can do with Oni without his power.