Calm Spirit doesn't hush screams from missing pig trap skill checks?
Lol, I just missed a skill check from pig trap and shockingly screamed out even though I have Clam Spirit. Every other scream is silenced, how come this scream wasn't?
Lol, I just missed a skill check from pig trap and shockingly screamed out even though I have Clam Spirit. Every other scream is silenced, how come this scream wasn't?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
File a bug report.
Missing a skill check isn't a scream. It doesn't give the similar scream bubble to the killer as doctor shock or freddy snare for example, it gives the failed skill check audio and visual notification. So calm spirit isn't supposed to work on that.