I'm so ######### bored of getting hit with DS when I don't tunnel.
Why do I get punished for being able to down and hook survivors really quickly? It makes zero sense and is extremely frustrating.
Here comes the arguments of just "leave them slugged!" - however, with all the things you have to remember when playing killer (pressuring gens, making sure no long chases, mindgaming loops), when i'm downing and hooking different survivors so quickly, it's easy to forget who you've downed/hooked. Not to mention the possibility of Unbreakable or Soul Guard being in play too.
And yes, I did just come from a game where this just happened, where I was playing Bubba and two of the survivors had both DS + Unbreakable. I can play games with Spirit, Freddy, Bubba, potentially Huntress and Demogorgon too and have it happen to me, where i'm hit with DS when I don't tunnel.
I get it, it's supposed to be an anti-momentum perk... but why? Why should I have my momentum slowed for playing fair and playing well?
Comments
So bored is the word you use?
Also its amazing that if its the last survivor, the best play is to just wait and stand still... which is just stupid.