Dead by spirit

This game should be rename because daylight doesnt kill but spirits yea. I mean what is wrong with this game i play 30 matches, 20 are with tryhards spirits.

Comments

  • @Rin_is_my_waifu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1584318#Comment_1584318

    Firstly, she is a waifu, not a blueberry

    Secondly, she is balanced and takes skill unlike SWF, more like cheat with friends

    Firstly, she is not your waifu she is a blueberry, ms blueberry. Is it's a baby ms blueberry it's an exception it's a fun game always.

    Secondly, she doesnt take much skill I'll say she has a skill cap not high at all. I watched dowsey face a tournament team as ms blueberry and they got slaughtered stridor takes away the "counterplay." It just boils down to guesses. Swf is only strong when it's a optimal team. It's not cheating when the devs allow it.

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1584321#Comment_1584321

    Firstly, she is not your waifu she is a blueberry, ms blueberry. Is it's a baby ms blueberry it's an exception it's a fun game always.

    Secondly, she doesnt take much skill I'll say she has a skill cap not high at all. I watched dowsey face a tournament team as ms blueberry and they got slaughtered stridor takes away the "counterplay." It just boils down to guesses. Swf is only strong when it's a optimal team. It's not cheating when the devs allow it.

    Just because he is good with spirit, it doesn't mean that he is uncounterable. I can be a godly Billy and destroy a team in a matter of minutes. Does that mean that Billy needs another nerf? NO. For 1 good spirit there are 40 bad ones.

    @Enlyne said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1584343#Comment_1584343

    Uh, one thing does not remove the other, and just so you are aware, Nurse does actually require skill, nothing to do with Spirit which is on beginner levels.

    If you think spirit doesn't require skill, then you haven't played against a red rank genrushing SWF

  • @Rin_is_my_waifu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1584348#Comment_1584348

    Just because he is good with spirit, it doesn't mean that he is uncounterable. I can be a godly Billy and destroy a team in a matter of minutes. Does that mean that Billy needs another nerf? NO. For 1 good spirit there are 40 bad ones.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1584346#Comment_1584346

    If you think spirit doesn't require skill, then you haven't played against a red rank genrushing SWF

    Yeah good Billy's arent uncounterable when you verse then. Billy is balanced. The player who is better wins. Spirit gives you no tells or information your input is meaningless.

    Sure there are bad spirits that dont show spirits flaws but that doesnt mean they aren't there.

1 2 ›