What is farming exactly and is it good or bad
So what Ive been told is it's where the killer doesn't try to kill the survivors, maybe hit them but allow them to be healed. And hit gens and break pallets but in general it's a good thing right. Can someone help define it please. Thanks everyone
Comments
Not letting the game end and trading hits with survivors for bloodpoints. Or just running around etc. If you aren't trying to win but trying to get bloodpoints that is farming.
The farming you're talking about refers to the killer and survs working together to maximize their bloodpoint gain. Most people don't mind it though some dislike it and would rather play a proper game. If I'm stomping a game hard I tend to turn it into a farming game and let the noobs escape.
There's another kind of farming, which basically amounts to sandbagging your team in order to get more BP.
What's Sandbagging? Like slowing them down or working with the killer against other survivors. Or something else
Youre right. I think its a bad thing as I like a normal game, but if I'm doing a hard challenge and they help me with it, I wont genrush the absolute ######### out of them and get out asap.
Sandbagging is just screwing over your teammates, whether intentionally or not. A good example would be unhooking in front of the killer, or bodyblocking someone being chased.
Farming is usually instigated by the Killer by notifying the Survivors they are not interested in hooking Survivors done by:
Farming can also be instigated by Survivors by:
Risks: