Why is Matchmaking SO Unbalaced Now?!
I'm rank purple (yeah great, whatever) - why is it that EVERY game that I've gotten since MMR was cancelled is Brown, Yellow and Green ranks vs. a Red Rank (Usually Rank One) Killer? Did someone at behavior ride the short bus to school?
Comments
so you're purple and the ranks in the matches have been brown, yellow, green and red? I guess you didn't match up? if you're a solo and ended up in that match how long had any one of those groups waited for their own match? instead of jumping to conclusions, look to what COULD be happening.... just because you see a few matches compared to the thousands that happen in that same time frame doesn't mean there is a problem. there might just be real reason that isn't the game is broken reason that this is happening!
What’s the short bus OP? Could you tell us more about the bus ride?