Weird question but....

To my PC gamers out there, what do you have your mouse sensitivity at for survivor and killer? I ask because I’m trying to figure out how to hug loops tightly both as killer and survivor and I’m not sure if sensitivity has anything to do with it. Also if sensitivity has nothing to do with it would someone explain how to hug loops tightly if possible? Thank you. 🙂

Comments

  • My sensitivity is maxed. Helps you 360 the killer as a survivor and helps you deal with 360s as a killer. Also helps me look around casually. In some games low sensitivity makes you more accurate sure, but in this one I like to be able to cover a lot of space with very little mouse movement.

    Edit: Tight loops is taking advantage of the fact survivor pill hitbox is smaller than killer pill hitbox. Run into the terrain but not enough to slow yourself down. Like, go diagonal but keep going forward. You're trying to take advantage of your smaller collision. This lets you move around loops faster than the killer who normally outspeeds you. Or just use dead hard for distance if you're cutting it too close to a pallet/window.