Freddy’s Rework

Comments

  • They plan to reverse it, not get rid of it
  • They plan to reverse it, not get rid of it
    Any other changes?
    Don’t quote me on this but I believe their increasing bis lunge.
  • Maybe they'll launch it on the PTB and actually take into account what the players say. 
    Unlike the Spirit, where they shut down every complaint by "we tested it internally and think it's fine".

    I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they achieve it, to make him actually weaker.
    Just like they did with the Wraith cube.
  • Didn't they talk about his power getting stronger as the match progresses? Would be cool but I think it would need to be fairly substantial so that it compensates for his weakness early on.

  • @Mrbombastic said:
    Any other changes?

    Heard about them trying to make Freddy more powerful the more survivors are asleep.

  • @Mc_Harty said:

    @Mrbombastic said:
    Any other changes?

    Heard about them trying to make Freddy more powerful the more survivors are asleep.

    Ah that was it, I couldn't remember

    That would be good

  • @TheDarkLycan said:
    They plan to reverse it, not get rid of it

    "reverse it" meaning he would see asleep survivors inside his terror radius instead of outside?

  • @CoolAKn said:

    "reverse it" meaning he would see asleep survivors inside his terror radius instead of outside?

    He would see awake survivors outside of terror radius.
  • @Mc_Harty said:
    @CoolAKn said:

    "reverse it" meaning he would see asleep survivors inside his terror radius instead of outside?

    He would see awake survivors.

    I see. I think Freddy should be able to injure, but not down awake survivors. I also think Self Care should not wake you up.

  • CoolAKn said:

    I see. I think Freddy should be able to injure, but not down awake survivors. I also think Self Care should not wake you up.

    Disagree with Freddy injuring awake survivors. Instead make it so he can injure them while the survivors are transitioning into the dream world.

    Agree with Self Care.
  • I am also curious, I have seen Freddy be able to pull awake survivors out of closets and instantly put them in the dream state. I imagine it works too with pulling them off other things while awake?

  • @CoolAKn said:
    I am also curious, I have seen Freddy be able to pull awake survivors out of closets and instantly put them in the dream state. I imagine it works too with pulling them off other things while awake?

    That's not currently in the game, so no.

    If you're asking about the ideas before then I can't see a reason why it wouldn't work.

  • @Mc_Harty said:

    @CoolAKn said:
    I am also curious, I have seen Freddy be able to pull awake survivors out of closets and instantly put them in the dream state. I imagine it works too with pulling them off other things while awake?

    That's not currently in the game, so no.

    If you're asking about the ideas before then I can't see a reason why it wouldn't work.

    I'll have to find the video where it happened. If they removed it, they should add it again.

  • @CoolAKn said:
    I'll have to find the video where it happened. If they removed it, they should add it again.

    I mean he still has the ability to search lockers to grab awake survivors.

    Was a bit confused by your last statement sorry.

  • Didn't they talk about his power getting stronger as the match progresses? Would be cool but I think it would need to be fairly substantial so that it compensates for his weakness early on.

    You mean like Fire Up? This one gets stronger the more progressed the game is. Since it's a Freddy perk, I wouldn't be surprised he gets something like this. 

    "We gave Freddy a 1% speed buff per completed gen"
    "We decreased his base speed because internal tests showed that otherwise he would be to strong"
  • @CoolAKn said:
    @Mc_Harty I can't post the embedded video somehow, but it happens around 31:35.

    https://youtube.com/watch?v=qBGzge0R2E8&index=79&list=PLwIVEL27i-v8QL9a4-9VU8Tl6j-66if5H&t=0s

    Yeah that's still in the game.