Any updates?
I wanted to know if there was any updates for crossprogression for xbox/ps? I think some switch players want to go on xbox or ps since they can't afford a pc (me and maybe other?🤔)
I wanted to know if there was any updates for crossprogression for xbox/ps? I think some switch players want to go on xbox or ps since they can't afford a pc (me and maybe other?🤔)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
In fact we've had the opposite.
@MandyTalk confirmed that it won't be happening for the launch, and they're very very unsure if it'll ever happen
Could you link it? i'm pretty sure companies would be fine to do so, especially xbox
Yes. Yes I can.
Oh ffs, can't they do something great, I'm sure it's not Xbox or Sony's fault I mean c'mon, everyone wanna get rid of DbD for switch
I mean, considering how it isn't coming to Windows Store then it's a massive possibility of it being entirely Sony and Microsoft's fault, most likely due to the transmission of DLCs, particularly those that are licensed.