Vacuum hooks

Vacuum pallets where removed ages ago for being unfair. I believe the same goes for hooks the fact that you can be behind the hook and suck yourself to the front is bs. The amount of times I would have wiggled off if that wasn’t a thing is innumerable. Anyone else find this to be completely unbalanced and defy the games physics.

Comments

  • @Alphiax said:

    Vacuum pallets where removed ages ago for being unfair. I believe the same goes for hooks the fact that you can be behind the hook and suck yourself to the front is bs. The amount of times I would have wiggled off if that wasn’t a thing is innumerable. Anyone else find this to be completely unbalanced and defy the games physics.

    Not really , I think it's balanced as is, if I go down and nobody is making a play to make a save for me I deserve to be on the hook because I was outplayed , as much as I hate the last second hooks when you feel you're out I don't believe taking the hook vacuum away would be fair because then body blocking hooks actually does become OP at that point when right now it's not

  • I find this to be completely unfair:

    Nos37 playing Dead by Daylight: Special Edition. View more Xbox clips at GameClips.io


  • Lol see no one should be able to interact with the hook from behind