Can we have P2P back if crossplay is off?
For the endless time, I’m in chase, have a good 10m lead, dead hard early to a window for a fast vault, and next thing you know, I’m hit and on the ground. at least with P2P, you know what you’re getting into before the match. Console used to give (mostly) 110-150ms matches, but at least it was consistent
if not, how about some better servers instead of this Amazon nonsense. Please.
Comments
It would kill me. I've got suitable download speed for dedicated, but with 512k uploads, I couldn't possibly host.
Honestly getting a ton of console killers and survivors lately that play with some mindbending 200~300ms. They tried to address it with this latest "Hit vs Server Detection" patch they put in last week but I'm not sure if I'm biased in remember some of the nutty hits still where I vaulted a window - got to the pallet and started the animation to drop it then get downed back at the window again.