Where are the Rift 1 cosmetics?
I thought they said 6 months after the first rift they would release the cosmetics in the store but my friends says they said it would be 1 year
Can anybody help me cause Im pretty sure they said 6 months
I thought they said 6 months after the first rift they would release the cosmetics in the store but my friends says they said it would be 1 year
Can anybody help me cause Im pretty sure they said 6 months
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Where did BHVR say we were gonna get them in the store?
What happens when The Rift closes?
"If you missed some rewards in The Rift, most of them will eventually be available in our in-game store after a minimum period of 6 months. (More details to be revealed at a later date.)"
6 months minimum =/= added exactly 6 months later.
they said 6 months "minimum" so it could be soon or it could be 5 years from now, who knows?
what exactly from rift 1 do you want so bad? it was just charms with a few mediocre skins.
I was wondering when these posts where going to start lol
My bet is that they'll put them in the store just before the halloween event since the Hallowed Catalyst cosmetic for the nurse was there
Not that I care, I got them during the rift
Are you really that anxious about the release of some cosmetics?
They said 6 months -1 year in their Rift stream.