I CANT GET IN THE PTB
I WRITE DbdPublicTest AND SAY ITS WRONG
I WRITE DbdPublicTest AND SAY ITS WRONG
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Likely because it's not live.
And when its gonna be live
Wait until May 29th Mister Myers. Spare me in the fog for this information.
Yeah, that just might have something to do with it.
Just maybe
It's gonna be live at May 29th. HYPED!
I think the PTB is up. Release is the 18th after all.
(Honestly, I just wanted to have an ANCIENT necro after seeing the trend.)
Edit: Yay my downvote posse showed up!
@Peanits Necro’d thread. Can you please lock it?
@Carpemortum Because you replied to a year old thread about the clown PTB...
I mean, we have 6 month old posts popping up every couple days. Figured why not go super old.