DC penalty removed
thank you! this is my time to shine
thank you! this is my time to shine
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pretty sure it’s been like 3 days now since it’s been removed.
@stargazer9 I didn't know but I'm sure it's because another streamer got hacked with a DC penalty on stream loool
I think this is actually bad when it comes to people who DC on purpose, but, like... I've been getting random DCs when my internet's completely fine and nothing else is affected but DbD, so it's kinda nice to know I won't be punished if the game simply decides to die on me over and over until they fix whatever's been going on with the servers.