Which killer flavour-wise do you think is the scariest to play against and why?
I personally think that primarily the stealth killers (f. e. Spirit, Ghost Face, Pig) cause some kind of uncertainty.
I personally think that primarily the stealth killers (f. e. Spirit, Ghost Face, Pig) cause some kind of uncertainty.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Doctor cause there's no way to escape a good one.
I've had more people comment on the Spooky Myers build (Jump Scare Myers) than any other. I get endgame comments like, "I nearly had a heart attack three times, that was terrifying, holy crap that was tense, and so on." The lack of the stain or terror radius really heightens the atmosphere, particularly on maps where you can't see him coming from a mile away. Obviously I'm biased towards Myers, but it has been my experience that nobody says anything about non-stealth Killers at the end in regards to being frightened.