Decisive Strike shadow nerf?
I don't know about you all, but recently I've noticed something weird.
Whenever DS activates, it does NOT last for 40/50/60 seconds. It feels like it lasts for at least 20/30/40 instead, and I'm not even overexaggerating, because I know that 50/60 seconds are a lot of time in a game like Dead by Daylight.
Is this a sign from the Gods to stop using this trash situational perk that every Killer hates?
My personal conclusion: Must be my bad internet or something, but just in case I decided to come and ask the forums. I don't intend to attract much attention, only some opinions from other fellow Survivors.
Comments
Unsure as I don't run it and havent seen it as much recently on killer side, however its one of the more popularly suggested changes to it I've seen, not the one I personally wanted though
I don't think so. Seems fine to me.
Also it isn't trash situational, it's probably the best perk in the game.
Trash was an overstatement, my apologies.
But situational, that much is true, since you can only use it when the Killer picks you up during a certain time.
Get a stopwatch and time it. If you really are having it run out super quick, it's a bug and it needs reported.