Monitor and Abuse and Shadowborn

Do these perks work together?

Comments

  • FoV gains do not stack. Because of that, I've never tried them together.

    Logically, though...

    Shadowborn increases the FoV by 15 degrees at all times, M&A increases it by 10 degrees when you're not in a chase. With both perks, you should have the Shadowborn FoV at all times with no FoV effect from M&A.

    You will get the terror radius changes from M&A, though.
  • @Esheon said:
    FoV gains do not stack. Because of that, I've never tried them together.

    Logically, though...

    Shadowborn increases the FoV by 15 degrees at all times, M&A increases it by 10 degrees when you're not in a chase. With both perks, you should have the Shadowborn FoV at all times with no FoV effect from M&A.

    You will get the terror radius changes from M&A, though.

    interesting i didnt know the degrees! Playing with my Myers build

  • Also I noticed shadowborn says tremendously wider where monitor and abuse says considerably increased.

  • Field of view gains do not stack

    Those perks do not work together (they do not stack) 
  • Yes they do but not in the way you think.

    The FOV gains will not stack but you can use the FOV of Shadowborn while maintaining a lower heartbeat with Monitor and Abuse.

  • I mean, the Perk themselves tell you that they don't.