Please: Have a secondary interaction button on PS4

PS4 players: Who else is bloody sick of trying to heal in between a pallet and instead dropping the pallet AND/OR going for a vault/pallet drop and picking up a dropped item instead.

This get right up my nose.

Comments

  • This has happened so much to me when i’m on the ground and i don’t understand why they haven’t changed their controls.

  • @Dr_Loomis said:

    PS4 players: Who else is bloody sick of trying to heal in between a pallet and instead dropping the pallet AND/OR going for a vault/pallet drop and picking up a dropped item instead.

    This get right up my nose.

    You can already do that. I have pallet drop, vaulting and hiding mapped for square and others to R1.

  • So I went in game to check just for you:

    Go to settings -> controls and in interactions keep the "pick up item/interactions" at R1 and change the "actions" to your preferred button.

    Enjoy the newfound control of your gameplay. :)

  • @Stinde said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/186930/please-have-a-secondary-interaction-button-on-ps4

    You can already do that. I have pallet drop, vaulting and hiding mapped for square and others to R1.

    @Stinde said:

    So I went in game to check just for you:

    Go to settings -> controls and in interactions keep the "pick up item/interactions" at R1 and change the "actions" to your preferred button.

    Enjoy the newfound control of your gameplay. :)

    3+ years of playing...I didn't know about this. I'll give it a looksee. Cheers.

  • just change your buttons lol