Question

Hi guys I Just started playing DBD this week I have a question about the bloodweb. I’m not really sure how it works. I’ve been clicking and hoping it gives me what it says. Do I have to equip them or does it automatically do it for me? Sorry if this is a dumb question I just am kind of confused. Also can you use a mic for this game or only on parties.?

Comments

  • First, Welcome! You do have to equip the stuff. You can use a mic for Survive With Friends, And Kill Your Friends. I believe its impossible to get voice chat with Solo Queue. Also, there is a subsection on the forums for questions, so if you intend on staying keep that in mind.

  • Answer.



    And yeah, you can have up to 4 perks equipped at any one time. Comms are 3rd party, typically Discord, Xbox Party Chat or whatever the PS4 has.