idea for new event

80s event

release of 80s cosmetics for all OC survivor OC killers some kind of 2nd objective double BP in some way play this in the menu and lobby.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sCBJ-14K2Q

what I mean by 2nd objective something like how hallowed blight was witht he flowers.

Comments

  • we already have that cosmetics bundle though. Also, since the new killer is the blight i'd assume there will be a hallowed blight event again/next rift relating to it somewhat.

  • As someone who is a massive fan of Stranger Things, I would absolutely LOVE this.

  • @Eleghost said:

    we already have that cosmetics bundle though. Also, since the new killer is the blight i'd assume there will be a hallowed blight event again/next rift relating to it somewhat.

    I know about the cosmetics bundle but not for the new OC but I'm also talking about them do it later like in july or something.