What the hell is this matchmaking?

Either turn the MMR back on or fix this s***!!!🤬

IMG_20200828_214806.jpg


Comments

  • @absolutelynotokay said:

    Super broken for survivors I know. You can’t play solo survivor at all! It’s horrendous. Every single game survivors just get absolutely destroyed. I’m sorry I don’t find a game fun that allows the killer to win just because he’s by himself. I think this game demands too much teamwork to have poor matchmaking on the survivor side of things.

    Ever since cross-play was turned on, my solo survivor matches have been like this. I'm not saying that the matchmaking was stellar to begin with, but at least the MMR made things better. It wasn't perfect, but it was better than this.

  • @SweetTerror said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1580329#Comment_1580329

    Ever since cross-play was turned on, my solo survivor matches have been like this. I'm not saying that the matchmaking was stellar to begin with, but at least the MMR made things better. It wasn't perfect, but it was better than this.

    Me too. I play red rank killers every match from different platforms than me (PS4) and they’re so toxic. I get tunneled practically every match. Idk what platform these killers are from, but I’ve never seen this much consistent sleazy playing since I started playing Nov 2018.

  • @Cassandra_Alexandra said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1580335#Comment_1580335

    Me too. I play red rank killers every match from different platforms than me (PS4) and they’re so toxic. I get tunneled practically every match. Idk what platform these killers are from, but I’ve never seen this much consistent sleazy playing since I started playing Nov 2018.

    I'm on PS4 as well, and the only reason I keep cross-play on is because it does shorten the queue times for both survivor and killer. But the downfall is that as a solo survivor I keep getting high rank killers with a rainbow matchmaking setup, whereas my rank 13 killer gets high-ranking survivors. There's no in between.