2020 Meme Builds

I'm getting back into creating Youtube videos again, and instead of the usual gameplay I would love to make videos using Meme builds or any iconic builds you guys can think of. I've seen some of the older threads but I believe those include perks/killers that are now reworked or changed. Anything goes (:

Comments

  • Unbreakable, FlipFlop, Boil Over and Tenacity.

  • You can never go wrong with Blood Warden for killer or Head On for survivor. Also, for Bubba a lot of people try to counter the chainsaw by hopping in a locker, so bringing Iron Maiden (which makes people who jump out of lockers exposed) will really catch them off guard and create some funny moments. Basement build is still solid (Iron Grasp, Agitation, Mad Grit.) And as for survivor, you can run the most overpowered build in the game; No Mither + Self Care

  • @EntitledMyersMain said:

    You there! Do you have too many friends in Dead By Daylight? Well fear not! Pick any 4 of these perks, and you will lose 100% of your friends, 100% of the time!

    -Thanatophobia

    -Coulrophobia

    -Overwhelming Presence

    -Sloppy Butcher

    -Nurses' calling

    Because as I always like to say, survivors that heal have the big gae!

    It's not rly a meme build, but STFU it makes survivors miserable and that's all that matters <3

    Or just run Burger King Myers...

  • @Hummer65 said:

    You can never go wrong with Blood Warden for killer or Head On for survivor. Also, for Bubba a lot of people try to counter the chainsaw by hopping in a locker, so bringing Iron Maiden (which makes people who jump out of lockers exposed) will really catch them off guard and create some funny moments. Basement build is still solid (Iron Grasp, Agitation, Mad Grit.) And as for survivor, you can run the most overpowered build in the game; No Mither + Self Care

    Or better yet, No Mither+Mettle of man+Self care!