What do you think of "the kings" suggestions?
https://youtu.be/AD-E4EfSFhA
(For anyone who doesn't have time to watch keys=personal,Moris require each survivor to be hooked once, noed you get tokens for hooking survivors which then gives you a instadown. Because running noed on spirit and nurse is just dumb)
Comments
Well I don't make jokes to make you, specifically, laugh, which is probably why.
But if you think someone is seriously saying Greek keys are op then please check your stance on how people act.
I don't need that. I only didn't know it was a joke.
Well personally I thought I was being rather obvious by calling the game's most useless item broken and op but clearly I gotta go harder.
jk
On the totem thing I'd rather if it made a map wide sound whenever a totem got completed rather than when all are completed, as it gives you a sense of if your teammates are also doing totems while still requiring you to keep track of how many totems are done.