Looking for a Code to Redeem?
First Code posted on Twitter
"ENTITYPLEASED"
Claiming it gives 150k bp and goes over the 1mil cap you're welcome cuties <3
First Code posted on Twitter
"ENTITYPLEASED"
Claiming it gives 150k bp and goes over the 1mil cap you're welcome cuties <3
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
are they doing more of these or something?
Yeah mark "ENTITYDISPLEASED" for only 1 bp
Can I ask how are we redeeming this code on steam?
edit.. I found it in-game store.
How do you claim the bp on xbox one?
In game store
your kidding right?
Nop not kidding.
wow 1 bp what to spend it on.๐
I'm not the guy wo created this code so don't say that to me.
ok sorry
i also worked big typo in my post