Is Devour Hope Bugged?
I just had a killer with devour hope gain the exposed effect AND ability to mori at 3 tokens. Has this happened to anyone else? Is this a known issue? I asked the killer about it in the lobby at the end and they gave no reply.
I just had a killer with devour hope gain the exposed effect AND ability to mori at 3 tokens. Has this happened to anyone else? Is this a known issue? I asked the killer about it in the lobby at the end and they gave no reply.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Killers that can attack using their power can hide having Devour like Pig or Demo so maybe he hid his Devour until he got 5 stacks so it wont get cleansed early.
I have done this with pyramid head.
I slugged and hook 3 survivors, allowing me to walk away from the hook to gain tokens and hook survivors for future tokens without giving away that I had a 3 stack devour hope. Then I mori'd them at 5 stacks with them seeing my totem but not knowing it was devour hope. I also went to the minimum range so it looked like I was too close to gain any stacks when they saw my totem (And they touched some totems, so they knew I had thrill as well).
Ah makes sense, the killer was wraith, he didn't slug. Does hitting straight out of stealth count as a killer power that would hide devour? Though I'm also pretty sure they hadn't hooked 5 times at this point.
any hits other than a grab or locker pull will trigger any on-hit notifications as far as I'm aware.