THE THING
I would love to see the thing in the game, i think the Antarctic and theme music base would be great and suvivour could be mcready but not sure were the creature fits in, what do you guys think?
I would love to see the thing in the game, i think the Antarctic and theme music base would be great and suvivour could be mcready but not sure were the creature fits in, what do you guys think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
YES
even if the killer didn’t get in, the map would be super cool
Yes! My friends and I have talked extensively about adding The Thing and this map to the game.
I'm not sure what the logistics might be, but I think it would be awesome if the The Thing's special ability would be to somehow mimic a survivor, so that it would give that impression of it taking over their bodies. Could be very cool.
I was thinking this the other day. It would be a very cool addition!
As much as I'd love The Thing, it's never going to happen. Devs have already confirmed they're never going to add a killer who could pretend to be a survivor, and that's The Thing's whole gimmick.
i think they could still add the suvivour and arctic base
I know they won’t do it because the details would probably be a nightmare to figure out, but a killer who appears as a fifth survivor in the campfire lobby and during play moves and acts exactly like a survivor but who can damage gens and backstab people could be fun. 🙂