Profile Statistics
Wouldn't it be a cool feature if the game had profile statistics?. In the right corner of the game screen you can see your rank. Maybe this could become a button to an alternate screen that displayed current rank and statistics such as but not limited to...
Total Escapes:
Total Hatch Escapes:
Time in Chase:
Total Chase Wins/Losses:
I think this would be a very cool concept. It's just something to make the game a little more personal and unique.
I also think it would be cool to have a ranking screen at the end of every game ranking the players on who contributed and did the most during the trial. The MVP. Similar to what we have now but almost like COD does it showing off the characters skin and name. And if the killer wins the whole game then he would be in front. The devs could implement more taunts and MVP celebrations or even killer taunts and celebrations. Along with the MVP players could earn titles for the trial such as "most pallets thrown" "most chases won" "most time in chase" just to add some character to the end screen. This would also turn into cosmetics that could be included in the battle pass event we have going on right now in the state of the game.
I love this game. Behavior is doing a slow but great job with it ;) but let me know what you think I'm open to discussion!
Comments
Yes I definitely would love to have something like that. Also at the end of every match I think it would be really cool to not just see the MVP but to see all the players and how each of them contributed in the match. For example...
Most totems cleansed
Survivor A
Most protection hits
Survivor B
Most generators repaired
Survivor C
Most hook saves
Survivor D
For killer they can show maybe ‘X generators damaged’ or something.
If you're playing on PC, check out this site:
Put your Steam ID in and you will stats of your account