Burn out
Are most of you guys done with this game or still have energy for it?
Are most of you guys done with this game or still have energy for it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
well you gotta take a break if you don’t have fun playing it. It’s a game so that’s what you should do, eventually the desire to play and actual fun while playing should come back. If not then so be it.
I take breaks every now and then. Other times I pick up a different killer or run an entirely different perk build. That keeps me from ever truly being done with this game.
Sounds good lads I hope we all can have fun at all times