Help with the Nurse?

So I've been trying to practice with the Nurse and I'm still showing no signs of improvement because well I seriously can't catch anyone they typically get away and I spend way too much time chasing them but what I've noticed is a lot of survivors keep running into me so I blink past them and well any ideas where I can get around this?

Also any tips on actually downing a person?

Comments

  • This content has been removed.
  • Mesme said:

    So I've been trying to practice with the Nurse and I'm still showing no signs of improvement because well I seriously can't catch anyone they typically get away and I spend way too much time chasing them but what I've noticed is a lot of survivors keep running into me so I blink past them and well any ideas where I can get around this?

    Also any tips on actually downing a person?

    Don't use any add-ons that affects your blinks! Use add-ons that cancel each other out while not affecting your blink! For example, you could use "Metal Spoon" and the "clock" add-on to get a moderately decreased fatigue time but your blink is not effected since you used a common add-on to cancel the negative in the uncommon add-on!
  • With her you have to move in a unpredictable way and use a double blink if necessary

    if somebody is about to run you into a pallet blink then swing to get them
  • Practice. Lots of it, you need to guess what the survivor is gonna do. She's not the easiest killer to play but the reward is worth it. Try to stick to shorter blinks if the survivor is close by you can always chain 1 more or lunge. Changing sensitivity might help if you need to go 180 after the first blink. Oh yeah, try to avoid the tires.. :)

  • You will loose all the time, at first.... and maybe you get stuck at level 8 (surv know how counter from now)....BUT in two month of hard practice you will get RANK 1 ! Just play all day with her. USE ADDONS like "Catatonic Boy's Treasure" to blink far! Is cheaper and easy to find always.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lE7SUdeFZgY