Which killer do you think is the most fun?
I've been having a ton of fun with Ghostface, but I think I might want to get a new killer soon. I don't care too much about strength.
I've been having a ton of fun with Ghostface, but I think I might want to get a new killer soon. I don't care too much about strength.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Demopls is the most fun to play for me, good big boy, getting those STBFL stacks, showing that handsome flower of his.
I agree that Blight has the potential to become one of the most fun killer to play as.
Blight's ability does seem like it has potential to be fun. Never even thought/considered Demo as a possibility.
I guess it's just the matter of taste. Demo simply happened to be my cup of tea :)
For me the most fun killers are Legion and Oni i play both of them alot.
I do enjoy playing Wraith but Ghostface is probably more fun just because of the jump scares you can get.
If you're good at her, Nurse is easily the most satisfying, but Wraith and LF have potential to be just as fun. It's also fun to zoom around the map as billy
Most fun for me is Legion. Close second is Michael. I used to just main Michael but I got into Legion and there just something about being able to fast vault over pallets and windows is really fun for me. Plus, Legion has great skins!
Everyone has their preferences. I enjoy playing hag a lot. In a good match its a ton of fun to watch survivors head for my traps. But if they know how to counter you, it can also be a little frustrating. There's some thought involved with trap placement and setup and she's fun to snowball with. Once you hook a survivor, you start creating your "web" of traps to dismantle every loop and likely pathway nearby. If they break free of the web your in a bad spot but usually the run right into most traps. Highly recommend hag.
Objectively, Blight is the most fun killer. I can't pinpoint exactly why I find him so fun, but I would've been willing to main him even in his PTB state.