Killer DC
Why survivors get nothing when the killer DC?
I just had a game where all survivors were alive when we had to open the gates. And the killer disconnected...
I got no points, 0. How can it be like this?
Devs, please. (Ps4)
I just had a game where all survivors were alive when we had to open the gates. And the killer disconnected...
I got no points, 0. How can it be like this?
Devs, please. (Ps4)
Comments
This has to be a bug. Even if the killer leaves at the start of the match, i still get the 5000 points for surviving. (also ps4)
Survivors escape if the killers ragequit, i.e. keep items and get 5k
Killer gets 2,5k BP for ALL survivors ragequitting AND loses addons
Just to put things into relation
I can only speak about PC and the intended situation, I am not aware of console bugs^^