Revealing Ghost Face
anyone else stare at ghost face only ending up to be revealed even though your staring at his whole body pretty much? Should he just be treated like Micheal and get to cover because the reveal feature seems like it just doesn't work. Any tips for playing against him? Is the reveal feature working properly?
Comments
I’m pretty sure it’s affected by latency/dedicated servers. There will be times the person playing GF is totally behind cover and they get revealed through a wall, and times where you’re staring at him dead centre and nothing happens. It’s extremely frustrating whichever side you’re playing.
I suggest going into a KYF match with someone and just practicing it. It´s hard to describe, but GF has to be in the centre of your screen (doesn´t matter which direction the Survivor model is facing) and at least 2/3rds of his body need to be visible if I´m not mistaken.
Once you got the hang on it, it´s really, really easy to reveal him. I haven´t encountered inconsistencies in quite a while.
I mained him for a while and if you struggle especially against him, run Spine Chill. It´s an underrated but super strong perk, will help you against most Killers and hard counters GF.
That makes sense. Thank you.