I was playing against a lagswitching survivor with double unbreakable?

Lagswitcher.png

So EACH time I grabbed this survivor and wanted to hook him I began lagging very heavily (so I was unable to hook him) until he escaped my grasp. He also had no mither + unbreakable to avoid me slugging him. In the end game screen his perks showed double unbreakable? I've seen this kind of exploit in a video of Tru3 a while back. I'm certain this person was lagswitching and therefore just cheating. Not sure why someone would do something like that in a game like DbD but oh well.

I posted this thread because I don't know how I can bring this to the attention to the devs. I reported him but I don't know if the devs look at reports since there's a lot of people abusing the system. Any advice? Would be nice to see trash like this get banned. I just want to make sure this douche doesn't troll more other killers.

Also had anyone ever had this before? I knew it existed but this was the first (and hopefully last) time I experienced it.

Comments

  • Video proof, report, move on.

  • @xenofon13 said:

    Video proof, report, move on.

    Thanks for the comment! Sadly I wasn't able to record it... I just hope more people will report and bring it to the attention to the devs.

    But you're right not worth the energy to take it in my own hands.

  • @ReSpEcTtHe4PeRcEnT said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/1OVK1AMSSQ2K/lagswitcher.png

    So EACH time I grabbed this survivor and wanted to hook him I began lagging very heavily (so I was unable to hook him) until he escaped my grasp. He also had no mither + unbreakable to avoid me slugging him. In the end game screen his perks showed double unbreakable? I've seen this kind of exploit in a video of Tru3 a while back. I'm certain this person was lagswitching and therefore just cheating. Not sure why someone would do something like that in a game like DbD but oh well.

    I posted this thread because I don't know how I can bring this to the attention to the devs. I reported him but I don't know if the devs look at reports since there's a lot of people abusing the system. Any advice? Would be nice to see trash like this get banned. I just want to make sure this douche doesn't troll more other killers.

    Also had anyone ever had this before? I knew it existed but this was the first (and hopefully last) time I experienced it.

    yep that same happened to me i mean it didnt because i knew when i saw him with no mither what was he gonna try also going trough objects aswell, legacy, etc full pack i just left the game, reported, submitted a ticket i hope they take action,.

  • if u have OBS you can instantly start to record or if u are on windows 10 it has some easy software to do it.

  • Thanks for the tip! It sucks but there will always be douchebags I guess. Only reason i stayed was because of the bloodpoints lol. Kinda funny they complained I camped in the endgame with NOED after that exploit.