Missed basic attacks
If in chase, a killer swings and misses, does it count toward an emblem? I thought it did...but I do not see any notes recording it in the breakdown in the emblem points
If in chase, a killer swings and misses, does it count toward an emblem? I thought it did...but I do not see any notes recording it in the breakdown in the emblem points
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
do you mean emblem for the killer or survivor side?
for killer, it would be negative impact but it doesn’t register toward it. For survivor it kinda indirectly goes towards chaser emblem because it prolongs the chase... I guess?
survivor side...and yes it seems like it would go towards the evader emblem but i never see it in the breakdown
It doesn't show in the breakdown, like evading of flashlight does. But it certainly counts by system as there is even an achievement, that requires evading of hit and vaulting right after that.