Freddy teleport at the start of the game
freddy abuser.rar
I'm not sure if this is a bug or exploit but it should be chanegd so you can't.
Tagged:
Pending
I'm not sure if this is a bug or exploit but it should be chanegd so you can't.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What is the problem of teleportinfg?
If a Freddy is TP before the first long power bar loading, aka, at the beggining of the match, its a bug or a hack.
I use Corrupted Intervention to minimize this phase of the match wich he cant TP. So, you are reporting a bug, just to be clear.