Can we talk about how inconsistent Dead Hard is?
I swear 50% of the time I use dead Hard I get hit and become exhausted on the ground, dead hard really needs to be fixed.
I swear 50% of the time I use dead Hard I get hit and become exhausted on the ground, dead hard really needs to be fixed.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's always been like that. Even hit validation didn't fix it. It's really good to get that extra distance you need to vault window or drop pallet though so its something.
Dead Hard works fine for me. Of course, I don't use it to try and dodge hits.
Sometimes you have to use it to try and dodge a hit when the killer stands between you and the exit, and at those times it feels very frustrating to be exhausted on the floor. Other than that, yeah, try to use it for distance I guess.
If you can do it, just use it early. Even if you only waste four seconds at least it’s a little bit more time.