Is Farming A Form Of Momentum?
I've never heard it used that way until 5 minutes ago. So have I somehow missed it all this time or is that just not what it means?
I've never heard it used that way until 5 minutes ago. So have I somehow missed it all this time or is that just not what it means?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No.
"Farming" is an action of the survivors for when they do bad saves simply to gain BP rather then to help the team.
@PatBrutal @Almo @Peanits @MandyTalk @Rizzo90@Inji @Miraak @KhaineGB @Gay Myers (Luzi) Can I get a 100% definition? Sorry to bother you if any of you actually see this. Edit: Wrong Gay Myers
Farming can usually mean 1 of 2 things.
These are just terms coined by the community, there's no official definition.
Farming is one of those terms where it can be used positively and negatively.
For example: "That guy don't have bt i'm getting farmed."
Conversely: "Killer isn't hooking anyone and is hitting the gen. I think he wants to farm"
No, farming is giving the killer free map pressure unless you're a scumbag.
Although farming itself is a pretty scummy thing to do to a teammate.